for teachers and schools
The students should be at least 16 years old. Your organization must not discriminate people or promote any religion or dogma or doctrine. Your organization can be any of:
- A nonprofit educational institution.
- An accredited primary, secondary, or tertiary institution.
- Groups of teachers and/or students from any of the above.
- Volunteer teachers, for example, helping newcomers learn your local language, or helping students with maths.
Ask us if you want:
support at talkyard.io
€1.5 EUR / month
per active teacher*
- 50 per teacher
- Single Sign-On (SSO):
OpenID (OIDC), Azure AD, ADFS (?),
Talkyard's custom SSO
- Social Sign-On: Gmail, Facebook etc
- Local Sign-On
Later: MFA/U2F enforcement
- Forum and email
- Self hosted or multitenant cloud
€4.5 EUR / month
per active teacher*
- Learning Tools Interoperability LTI 1.3
- User provisioning with SCIM
- Single Sign-On: SAML, LDAP
Not yet available
sales at talkyard.io
Get in touch to learn more about Talkyard.
- * Teachers: People paid by your organization. By default, users who log in with SSO are assumed to be teachers. And users with the same email domain as your Talkyard or organization domain name. And moderators, admins, core members.
Prices are excluding VAT. Pay using PayPal or cards (including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB, UnionPay, and Mada), or if you want, wire transfer once a year.
Discounts for low income countries
Up to 60% discounts. If your organization and most members are in, for example, India (a low income country).
No credit card needed
The first month is a free trial. Thereafter, we'll email you about how to pay.
You can stop paying at any time, without contacting us. We'd appreciate if you contact us though and tell us why you cancel.
All plans include
API access. Daily off-site backups. HTTPS, custom domain. Email service: 3000 emails, storage: 300MB, unmetered page views — per €3 paid / month.
Go over the limits — it's fine. We'll contact you and tell you when it's time to upgrade to the next price plan. Then you can do that, when you have time, within two months.
If you signed up before 2023-05-02, the Standard and Advanced plans are instead €1.25 and €2.75.
And you can use these price plans instead, if you signed up before 2022-06-01.
And these, if you signed up before 2021-06-10.
And these, if you signed up before 2021-05-14.
And these, if you signed up before 2020-02-06.
And these, if you signed up between 2019-08-26 and 2019-09-16.
And these, if you signed up before 2019-08-26.